Los Angeles!

Los Angeles!
Karen, Me, Deeps - Left to right - In LA

Monday, April 23, 2007

Donations

I want to list the people who've donated thus far. Their genereous and thoughful donations have summed a princely $1385.00 in total. Amazing. That puts me more than 50% to my goal of $2,500.00 with about a month and a half to go...

Their names and associations are:
Bonnie St. Clair- friend of the family
Jeffrey Steinhorn - Top Cat Alum
Stas Golubenko - Top Cat Alum
Jonathan West - Top Cat Alum
Rick Maclean - Uncle Rick
Julie Rwan - West Coast Friend
Dawn Kilmer - Sister
Gary Prevost - friend of the family
Rachel Broyles - VT friend
Annette Riggs - PCRC Doc and good friend
Jordann Talbot - ME friend
Talia Baruth - West Coast Friend
Samantha klein - VT friend (CT)
Megan Estey - VT friend
Kirsten Cremer - VT friend
Esther Szalay - Timmy's Mother-in-Law and my friend
Mark Farina - VT friend (CO)
Tim Wheelock - VT friend (CA)
Natalie Wade - Sister
Alina Dini - West Coast Friend
Marlene Berro - Boss and good friend and responsible for my introduction to cycling
Arlene MacLean - Mimi my grandma
Marisa Debowsky - VT friend (NYC)
Melinda Nelson - VT twin and second to donate
Sarah Nelson - VT twin and first to donate

I want to thank all of you. Some of those people who donated did on faith alone, as they do not know me personally; simply astonishing. You have invested your hard-earned money in me, in the future, in helping those who are so much less fortunate than us. Congratulations to all of you.

No comments: