Los Angeles!

Los Angeles!
Karen, Me, Deeps - Left to right - In LA

Monday, February 26, 2007

A visual tour of my rides to the Beach


This entry will essentially be a visual tour of Golden Gate Park, which I ride through on my way to the beach. This is my favorite short ride, well worth the hour it takes to complete a roundtrip.
Above is the De
Young Musuem, one of the first structures nestled within the green velt of the park. Below is the Conservatory of Flowers. This day people were sun bathing on the lawns flanking the Conservatory. Ah.
































These
two pictures are of the interesting courtyard of the De Young. The nobby trees in the two pictures are a mystery to me. They're planted in various places throughout the city. They are deciduous, and so they don't have leaves now.



Buffalo paddock. That's right... Buffalo.





Almost there...


Beach! Ocean!

Ships spewing exhaust!

Turning back to the park...

No comments: